Sunday 10 July 2016

Miserable life...😢

Life is like a roller coaster. Everyone says there are always ups and downs in life. Or even life is filled with colourful colours. But why mine is only filled with black??? Many said i have great life. Many even envy but what everyone sees with their eyes??? It's only the outer layer. What is the content? No one knows and will ever understand except ourself. No difference to an egg. The shell looks nice and smooth but once it's broken up? The content is actually spoilt.

My parents hated me. My sister hated me. But insist me to tell them what should they do to compromise me. Why not I ask them back this question? What they want from me? You all know me too well. I am worse than rubbish in your eyes. Who am I? Your lives are filled with suspicious.
Everyday you all will be burdened by my presence. A while this. A while that.

My life is horrible. I hated myself so much. I am no different from garbage. Only cause unlimited of embarrassments. Only Hong will bring happiness and awesomeness to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment